View Single Post
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:09 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(ah no problem)
Tigerslash, a lean, dark brown Toyger, walked to the Seastones. He needed to get away from his Clanmates for a bit. He saw a flash of fur, ears flicking back as he narrowed his eyes. "Who are you?" He spat. He'd come here for solitude, and now some cat was here. Her scent was of SkyClan, definitely someone he'd never seen before. He was ready to defend himself if she attacked. Tigerslash wasn't going to be pushed around or be thought of as defenseless by a SkyClan cat.
Shallowskip froze, her tail stopping mid-flick. Her breath fought in her throat; another cat was here. Getting to her paws, she padded from between the roots and approached the tom, a guarded look on her face. She had never seen this tom before, but he didn't look friendly. She tried to minimize her limp so as not to seem weak to the powerful warrior.

"I'm not trespassing." The she-cat meowed instinctively, forcing the fur to lie flat along her spine. It had prickled with uneasiness, and her eyes glimmered dully in the dark. Parting her jaws, Shallowskip drew in his scent. What was a ShadowClan cat doing here? She paused. Well, she though. Maybe he's just getting some freedom, like her.

She blinked in embarrassment. She hadn't even answered his question!
"Shallowskip." She meowed quietly, looking up at him with curiosity. She wanted to say 'Who are you, but instead, what came out wasn't the same.
"What are you?" She hadn't realized what she was saying wasn't what she meant, and waited for his reply, scuffing one small paw in the dust.

Last edited by Undercover; October 15th, 2017 at 03:12 PM.