Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:52 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
[Sorry I took so long! I've been incredibly busy.
]
Shiverpaw smiled a bit as well. "You're one of mine too..." They trailed off for a moment, searching for words. "You're welcome!" Their voice was bright and chipper. "It's an adventure, right? We'll have fun, and come back as Windclan's greatest warriors!" The two soon padded up to Seastones, where the silver apprentice stopped for a moment. This is where the Clans meet on the night of the full moon... It's so big!
[ It's okay! I've been busy too. ]
“Of course, it’s an adventure!” The dark-furred apprentice exclaimed with a proud purr, “We will see so many things that the other apprentices in our clan merely dream of seeing!” With that, Ferretpaw gave a slightly amused chuckle, a happy smile present on his maw as they headed along. After a few moments of walking in silence, they came across the mighty Seastones, where all the clans gathered together as one. As Shiverpaw halted beside him to look upon this, he did as well, amazement and pure awe sparkling within his amber-hued gaze. “Who knows?” He mentioned to his dear friend, lightly nudging him, “Maybe you’ll be up there someday, as leader of Windclan.” He said with another purr rumbling in his throat with each word that he now spoke. “You’d be a great leader, Shiverstar,” Ferretpaw added, his tail twitching behind him as the moonlight seemed to shine upon their pelts now.