View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2017, 07:31 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Panic
Ferretpaw slowed to a pace where he trotted next to the young Shiverpaw, not wanting to act like he was controlling their whole journey. “We’ll be the best warriors the clan has ever seen by far.” He remarked with a warm purr stirring in his throat as he agreed with the apprentice beside him. The sky was still rather dark above them as they headed through the edge of the forest, their paws brushing over softened green grass and loose dirt with each step that they took. “Thanks for coming with me on this journey, Shiverpaw.” Ferretpaw decided to say to them, “You have to be one of my only friends that I have, but you’ve also been the greatest too. I can tell that we’ll have a great time together out here.” He said this with a small smile on his maw as they drew closer to the Seastones.
[Sorry I took so long! I've been incredibly busy.
]
Shiverpaw smiled a bit as well. "You're one of mine too..." They trailed off for a moment, searching for words. "You're welcome!" Their voice was bright and chipper. "It's an adventure, right? We'll have fun, and come back as Windclan's greatest warriors!" The two soon padded up to Seastones, where the silver apprentice stopped for a moment. This is where the Clans meet on the night of the full moon... It's so big!

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!