Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Seastones

Greenpaw slunked over I'm early, don't stress they'll be here soon, and if someone else shows up, I'm just here to get space. Yellowpaw got held back...
Redpaw slipped out of the shrub," RAWR!" He hissed aggressively

Greenpaw lurched his heart pounding," THIS ISN'T FUNNY REDPAW!" He gasped heaving.

Redpaw smirked," I know, but you're reaction kills me every time."

Greenpaw shrugged," So where's Purplepaw and Pinkpaw?"

Redpaw smirked," Yellowpaw?"

Greenpaw sighed," Held up with apprentice duties."

Redpaw cackled," Pinkpaw is being lectured on fishing in Thunderclan and Purplepaw is waiting for her..."

Orangepaw, from the older litter arrived," FOXDUNG!" He spat," I hate this clan! It's so fleabrained!"

Redpaw scowled," Shadowclan must seriously suck then if you're not fighting or able to pull pranks..."

Orangepaw raised an eyebrow," Not that. This Starclan thing, then the elders and kits eat first, the warriors do not kill, the entire warriorcode is a piece of foxdung!"

Redpaw shrugged," Yeah, The warriorcode sucks, and Starclan's fake, but you can fight others and pretend to suck at hunting so you get fed without earning it."

Orangepaw blinked," I'm a kittypet! I don't fight nor do I hunt or patrol! I bask in the sun and eat! Besides I want normal kittypet food!"

Redpaw's eyes twitched and he said nothing.

Greenpaw meowed carefully," Have you tried rabbit, if you prefer it you can join Windclan, they focus more on running than hunting and fighting."

Redpaw snorted,"Weak."

Orangepaw scowled," Bluepaw needs me and rabbit is foul."

Bluepaw entered," I got lost, sorry. No one out-does me! I'm the toughest apprentice out there!"

Redpaw snarled," You don't remember I'm better!"

Bluepaw paused," We'll battle at the end of this meeting."

Yellowpaw arrived," I'm here, sorry those elders stories take forever!"

Orangepaw spat," That's another thing I hate!"

Yellowpaw shrugged," I don't mind them, and can everyone calm down, so that Purplepaw and Pinkpaw don't thing we're savage rouges now that there approaching!" She shouted

Everyone was silently looking at eachother.

Pinkpaw smiled," Hello! I'm here! Sorry I was fishing!"

Purplepaw snorted," You also swim. I'm suprised you haven't joined Riverclan."

Everyone,but Pinkpaw laughed.

Pinkpaw objected," Thunderclan saved me, besides I need you Purplepaw!"

Redpaw snarled," I don't matter eh?"

Pinkpaw sighed," No. You do. You're just not as calm as her."

Orangepaw smirked," I hate Shadowclan, but from staying in Riverclan camp you're insane wanting to join Riverclan."

Bluepaw nodded," Yeah."

Yellowpaw sighed," It'll be lonely,but you do you."

Greenpaw scowled," Fish, okay..."

They bickered all night and learned nothing new of there parents before leaving at moonhigh.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here