View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: The Tribe of Falling Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Fog woke up as other valley-guards got up and went outside. She got out of her nest, and shook out her black smoky fur. Her piercing yellow eyes adjusted to the dim light, finally seeing the entrance. She soon realised that there was a cat standing in the entrance, and they were exactly the cat that she needed. Her to-be, Stream. She carefully made her way through the see of paws and tails, until she finally reached him. "Good morning Stream," she mewed. "Today we are going to do some battle practice, so if any intruders were to attack, you will know what to do." she padded past Stream, and squeezed through the entrance and into the camp.
"Sounds good!" Stream meowed, backing out of the den and turning to look at his mentor. His gaze flitted around the camp, from the low caught-prey pile to the kits messing around beside it to the prey-hunter with her head in the to-bes' den to the valley-guard on watch atop a boulder high above the camp. He was good at taking in tiny details like this faster than most cats, which would be useful one day when he became a full valley-guard; he'd be able to see enemies approaching long before they reached the camp.

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"