View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Tribe of Falling Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Echo pounced on a pebble. "Ha!" She purred as she scooped it up in her jaws. "I wonder what I will be..." She meowed, letting go of the small rock. The pebble landed on the cave floor with a soft clinking sound. The small kit turned and scampered over to the kill pile. Echo grabbed the tail of a hawk and began yanking. Almost... there... With one final tug she pulled the Hawk free of the pile. "Ye-!" Echo was cut off the as rest of the pile collapsed on top of her. Darn it...
[Open]
Shine stumbled out from underneath a small pile of dried up moss, feeling the once soft plant scrape gently across his pelt. The black and white kitten shook, flinging the dead moss everywhere. He was bored, it was early in the morning and as far as he could see no one was available to play with him. He padded forward, letting out a big yawn as he made his way towards the kill pile for a juicy morning meal. He was nearly at the pile when he saw another cat's tail poking out from beneath the prey. He couldn't tell who the tail belonged to, but he was sure it was a small cat. With a purr of amusement, he leaped forward and placed a gentle paw on the tail. "I didn't know we were catching cat now!" He laughed.

---

Summit padded towards the kill pile, a freshly caught mouse dangling from his jaws by its tail. It was a skinny creature, undoubtedly having stringy meat, which made the lithe prey-hunter flustered as he dropped his one kill onto the pile as if he'd caught five hawks in a sitting. Hunting was getting harder and he was trying his best. It was only morning, he should look at the brighter side, more prey was sure to come out as the day got warmer and if he spent the day hunting he was sure to make his tribe proud. With one last look at the small pile, Summit turned away and padded to a sunny spot to rest his legs. He didn't deserve to take something to eat himself if all he had brought back today was one tiny mouse.
[open]

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series