View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2017, 06:43 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: The Tribe of Falling Leaves

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

Stream woke early, as usual, and padded out of the to-bes' den. He padded up to a small gathering of rocks at the base of one of the mountains and hopped to the highest, fixing his amber gaze on the sky beyond the horizon, sitting there and waiting until, finally, the light of the sun shone over a distant hill. He smiled a little and waited until the sky was streaked with pink before jumping from the rocks and padding to the valley-guards' den. He peered inside and looked around for his mentor, Fog.

@Foggy22
Fog woke up as other valley-guards got up and went outside. She got out of her nest, and shook out her black smoky fur. Her piercing yellow eyes adjusted to the dim light, finally seeing the entrance. She soon realised that there was a cat standing in the entrance, and they were exactly the cat that she needed. Her to-be, Stream. She carefully made her way through the see of paws and tails, until she finally reached him. "Good morning Stream," she mewed. "Today we are going to do some battle practice, so if any intruders were to attack, you will know what to do." she padded past Stream, and squeezed through the entrance and into the camp.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; October 3rd, 2017 at 06:44 PM.