Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:36 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

[ sssshhhoooot! I'm so sorry @Charmer ;w;
oh my goodness I got so wrapped up in giving Rattlesnake a spot, oh my gosh I'm sorry /v\" ]

The tom let out a huff, and shook his head, his tail lashing behind him. He couldn't, he couldn't stop now, his clan needed him, they had lost their Medicine cat as well as their leader...they one they looked up to most. He had taken the spot after the EE, in his eyes, the russet tom was power hungry, but, after becoming deputy and seeing just how much effort was needed, his vision was becoming a little cloudy. His clouded judgement was also because of Honeypool, the fact that she befriended him, after all he had done to her, the fact that she stayed, something within him began to change, he could feel it shift within him. He needed to focus, he couldn't think twice about his decision, he would drown his thoughts, smother them, break them.

Fallenstream shook his head and narrowed his eyes, waiting to see who would step forward. He was terrified, if he was being honest, he wasn't sure about anything, it felt as though his head was splitting, he was terrified of his own thoughts. He didn't trust himself anymore, how could he? His mind kept throwing back memories, horrid memories, the killing, the hatred. His head hurt, it made him want to scream, cry out, or, just disappear, he didn't want this pain anymore, he didn't want this, it hurt, too much. He wanted out, he wanted it to stop, the pain. The ebony feline shook his head, quickly, digging his claws into the dirt, he was going insaine, he was loosing it, he had to shut out his thoughts, he had to drown them, burn them, kill them, break them. And so he did, he shoved them back to the very corners of his mind, and locked them up, instantly, the screaming and yelling in his head stopped. His lapis hues were glossy, dull, he shut himself off, for the first time, after all he had done, his emotions were gone.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us