View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2017, 06:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Spottedheart flinched back as she heard another cat. Her Olive-green eyes narrowed, taking a careful step back. Every nerve in her body was screeching 'Enemy' and she was ready to attack if she needed to. She knew exactly where she was now, and it was no surprise to her either. The dark forest. She knew she needed to get out, but for now, she was just quietly going to stand here. "I just woke up here, if you must know," she said coldly, her voice surrounded with a very light accent. This Seafang looked a lot like the cats she had fought during the Evil Era. She felt as though more was coming afterwards, though she doubted it. The she-cat wanted to wake up, but, well, she had no idea how to do so. She just hoped one of her kits would jump on her, or maybe all of her kits, she wouldn't mind that, just watching Seafang as she stood there.

Seafang smiled at her tone and calmed down and scratches her right ear and purred"woke up,wake up!? Ha please this is nor a dream of nightmare this is reall I'm afraid " seafang said and walked up to spottedheart elegantly and bowed her head"normally I attack but your no threat and I'm not here to hurt you but this is my den kity" she said with a smirk . " but if u make wrong move I will kill u" she hissed.

Last edited by Leucos; July 24th, 2017 at 07:52 PM.