✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Starcrossed love [ Private ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Really short but I refuse to let it die XD
When where you thinking of having dogblood, charm and shiver meet up
@Lonestar23

“Don’t call me love, someone may hear you” she said sourly tossing a furious glance back at him both her steel blue eyes hardening before going deeper into the little tunnel feeling the ground beneath her paws harden and reduce to tough rock. From a thin stream of light behind her she could see the lack of paw prints on the dusty floor of rocks which relieved her from so much of the stress. Than her shoulders fell loose by her chest allowing her stick up shoulders and hips to sag as she walked. Letting out a deep ragged breath she forced herself into the darkness ignoring the urge to allow charmpelt first into the darkness, but she refused to let fears of a kit to break her now.

So unwillingly she dove deeper into the darkness feeling heavy and dark as she went deeper into the earth. She didn’t know about any tunnels like these in shadowclan, in fact she found the tunnels quite interesting considering they where on riverclan territory. How weird. From what shecould tell the tunnels where my lower down on the hill to which the water might have carved it out but actually it was higher on the hill. Something must’ve carved it out a long time ago, twoleg kits maybe? They might’ve been small enough to squeeze in and use their paws to dig em out. Who knew.

As she stepped into the open carvern that was the gateway to militia people other tunnels. They could get lost here- together. A shiver wormed it’s way down her spine and she forced down a sigh before walking to the middle of the carbernous tunnel. There was an eerie source of light filtering through the short tunnel they had come through. Though she could admit it was quite beautiful... so majestic when she had never been a moonlit cave like she was now. Turning in circles Shiverlight eyes traced the outline of the cave and looked as deep into the tunnels as her eyes would let her. A kit like wonder flooded her features and she looked over at charmpelt, somehow she was convinced that he was sad. Or if not sad exactly he was at least reminiscing on something that caused him stress. The playful glint dropped out of her eyes and she turned to face him her tail lashing. “What’s wrong?” she pressed.

Being the serious worrier and negative one on their interactions she found herself at a loss for words and stumped at anything she could do. The Russian blue took a tender step toward him her ears flicking forward in confusion

The Chausie chuckled, shaking his head a little affectionately as they continued along. Shiverlight was paranoid - but he would get that out of her soon enough. They were safe down here. No one would find them, and no one would ask any questions - technically, this tunnel led out of RiverClan territory at some point, and that was when they would be perfectly safe. After all, no one could tell them they couldn’t be together outside of the Clans - they were outside of the rules there, in Charmpelt’s opinion. He was always pushing things to the max. He had yet to get in trouble, but it wouldn’t surprise anyone if he were to get caught someday… either with Shiverlight or doing something else, who knew? Jema had always teased him about it. He needed to stop thinking about her so much… she was gone, it was in the past.

Without closure it was hard for him to let go of something, and he was getting closure with Shiverlight now - whether he liked it or not. It wasn’t his favorite ending to their story, but at least it would be an ending that he could live with. He could live with knowing that Shiverlight at least loved him, and she would be taken care of and happy eventually… perhaps Dogblood would treat her with more respect later on. Charmpelt doubted it. Why would a tom like that treat a she cat with respect? It angered him to know that Shiverlight was in a relationship she didn’t want to be in, but at least… at least she was safe from anyone knowing that she was with him. Shiverlight’s words caught him off guard, and he glanced over at her with a sigh. ”I’m just lost in my own thoughts, I guess. It’s nothing too serious.” Another sigh, and then he struggled to concentrate on something else.

He didn’t want to talk about her “other life,” her public one… and soon, they reached the end of the cavern. ”Well, here we are, love… welcome to the most hidden place you’ll ever see.” The tom mewed, glancing around. It was just as he remembered it. It was better than he remembered it, to be honest… and it was nice to be here with someone he cared about again. The last time he’d brought someone he was in love with down here had been… wow, a long time ago. When he was a very young warrior. When she had just joined the Clan. Charmpelt remembered that day well, but it was different than now - their story had ended in a different way, one that he hadn’t liked any more. ”What do you think?”

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.