Old June 28th, 2023, 01:38 PM
Resident Evil Fan

Bump Policy: bump after 10 days
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachie! View Post

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
Ah–so she wasn't too awfully young. She'd be able to survive without constant supervision, right? Surely Lambpaw wouldn't get into too much trouble in case he was the one that was at fault for a kit being in the apprentice den. What confused him was that she didn't have a caretaker, though he supposed that he didn't either. Although, he wasn't a kit in the nursery, so did he really need one? No. He didn't think so. "No stress," he nodded at her gratitude, smiling.

Sorrelkit's question, however, caught him off guard. "Of course I have other friends," Lambpaw chuckled. The entire apprentice cohort were friends, he liked to believe. He was a rowdy kit, so he usually scared away any potential companions, so he didn't really get the chance to become an apprentice with anyone he was close with. He just had to hope he'd make some close pals in his apprenticeship, so then he'd have some buddies for warriorhood.

"Don't worry, I'll be here when you get apprenticed." That'd be in, what, two moons? Yeah. So he'd be eight moons, surely still an apprentice. It felt weird to have a younger cat look up to him–but it made him feel like he had a purpose. Lambpaw… liked it? No. Liked was the wrong word. It was still weird, but it made him feel… useful. It was a nice feeling. "Why are you in here, anyway, kid? Why the apprentice den of all dens?" Blinking, the boy smiled. "Knew I was in here or something?" He joked.

"Guess so, yeah. I saw you sitting here alone so I wanted to talk to you. It doesn't look like the other apprentices mind, so why not?" Sorrelkit purred, fluffing out her silky fur. "I came here for some adventure. Just to see what'd happen. And it looks like... nobody's going to throw me out, so my plan worked!"

Sorrelkit felt the soft undergrowth under her paws, and sighed in content. She liked the apprentices' den--even more so now than before... since she had a friend to pass time with. Hopefully, when she'd get apprenticed, she'd have more time to spend with Lambpaw too. She couldn't wait to be an apprentice! Her eyes were glazed with a new emotion: excitement! Two more moons, and she'd get a glimpse of freedom! "I think I really like you, Lambpaw! We'll be best friends."

Sorrelkit hoped this would stay true for the moons to come.