View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:56 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Iriss stayed behind Hades, but she rested her tail on his back, so she could help guide him even though she doubted he needed it she liked to feel useful and she would never forgive herself if he crashed into a wall or tree. The white molly knew they were going to go meet his family. His brother most likely. But who was the black and white she-cat. Instantly the she-cats fur raised and she hissed. Iriss made sure to keep her gaze on both of the cats equally, if she focused on only one who knew what the other could do.

Tove jumped as the thing landed on the ground. Her gaze fell on a silver tabby tom covered in scars, and a pregnant white molly. She walked closer to Lucifer's side so their hair was brushing. "What do you want?" She asked, genuinely curious as well as hostile. She didn't know anything about the cats. Surely the tom wouldn't get his pregnant mate into any trouble. A cat in their right mind would never do that.
Hades growls a bit first until he heard his name. Than suddenly he smiles “ Lucifer sorry for being rude... just can’t see anymore..” he says calmly as Lucifer immediately begins to step forward ignoring the pregnant molly for a while than he looks at her “ .... what happened? Did Sano-“ hades suddenly growls “ that blasted fool attacked my home and made my loves turn against me.. only one love reminds with me.” He Says pressing his head against her shoulder “ .... he’s still after me. “ Lucifer nods as he looks at him now “ .... hades stay with me. Tove! Come this is my brother hades the one.. Sano spoke about “ He Says a bit sadly. The hades he knew was strong and stubborn... now he was blinded and weak and this deeply saddened Lucifer.