View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2018, 12:25 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Lucifer nods as he looks at Sano, his tail wrapped around Tove a bit as he growls “No I will not be joining you nor will o ever I have said this many times brother don’t make me repeat myself again” he says coldly as Sano laughs softly “ still holding onto lies no matter it’s almost time but it’s even time to have you think more about it. Now I shall be on my way. “ he looks at Tove “ do get rid of the rat the next time I come” He Says coldly as he stands up and walks away almost immediately when Sano was gone he let’s out a sigh of relief. “ ... I’m sorry you had to see that my dear.. but thanks for staying by me. You’ve really helped me.. to say that”

Tove stood still, feeling as if a million tiny bugs were crawling all over her skin. She shook herself in an attempt to feel better. "It's no problem, there was no way I was leaving you here with that... that monster." She hissed, her fur ruffled she was unable to calm herself down. Sano was a terrible cat and her instincts had told her to run. But she had stayed. And she wasn't about to question that decision. The black and white molly sat down, and gave her shoulder fur a quick lick. Perhaps she should go back to her house, away from the mangy flea bag Sano who might still be lurking in the alleyway. She shivered at the thought.