View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: Lucifer’s alleyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Sano flicked his ear as he looks at her. “ ... “ Lucifer growls “ yes she stays Sano. She’s as strong as I and she ain’t the things you said either” Sano sighs softly “ fine but it’s like she’ll know what we’r taking about... Tonight I will end hades. A storm is coming and I will make sure he knows what he did. Will you be joining me?” Lucifer hisses “ What?! I thought we agreed Hades has no part of this! Yes he has done wrong but he saved our lives! Diablo is the one we should be after not him” Sano laughs coldly “ no she just became a clanner hades is the demon we should kill. Don’t let emotion take you brother it’s a weakness” .

Tove had a mind to stay quiet well Sano was talking. She understood no part of what Sano was saying other than the fact it wasn't something good. It was probably something that involved killing some cat, Hades was probably his name. She padded back to behind Lucifer, "Don't listen to him!" She whispered in his ear, unable to hide the obvious dislike and fear behind her small sweet voice. Tove wanted to glare at the other tom, she felt like she should be attacking him but she knew it would end well for her.