View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2017, 12:14 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

@monfang
[im trying hard to prepare myself for the heartbreak that I'm going to feel when writing about Cassius finding out ;-; ]

The little fluff ball of gray fur stirred. He was still curled up in the position that he had fallen asleep in. He had been right beside his brother, or at least in the same nest. They weren't the closest, or the most friendly to each other, but they still slept in the same nest. Mostly because Cassius knew they would be out of there soon and didn't want to spend the time making him a new one. The young tom kit stretched his legs out, stirred by the change in his surrounds. Though his dark green orbs were closed he could sense that he was no longer in his nest. The ground was now hard and cold below him, like moonlight washed, sun deprived dirt. This was not at all his soft nest. He then noticed the change in sounds. While back in the camp he could hear the faint mutterings of Guards and other kits and queens. Here though, it was an eerie silence. Pin drop silence. Even the slightest movement would be heard, but not a breeze ruffled through the land. His nose was the next thing to wake up. The smells were not the milk Kaiden queens that stayed in there. It was a cold, bitter smell. It almost had a rotting tint to it. He finally flashed open his eyes as a sense of worry and dread flooded over him. As he grew to realize he was not in his nest, but so,we here much different and much less inviting, he grew paincky. A sense of dread and fear welled in his chest. He had no clue where he was or what he was here for. If only something would love or show up, because this was not a fun dream.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; August 1st, 2017 at 12:15 AM.