View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2017, 04:17 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

“He tricked me, and I hate him! You would feel just the same if something like that happened to you!” Phantom snarled, then turned away from him, trying to pull her temper under control. “Look, can you just... Leave?” she added, though her voice had no sympathy or kindness in it, just an icy tone, full of disgust. The dilute calico looked over at Rabbittail, her ice blue gaze dark and unreadable. No, I can't! I already love Shineflower! Phantom told herself, still glaring at him.
"Umm I can't leave cause I'm stuck with you two till this is over" Crowpelt said as rabbittail was confused.
"How did you know?" Rabbittail asked. Crowpelt shrugged. Rabbittail couldn't keep his glare off phantom as Crowpelt saw this.
"Why are you starting at phantom?" Crowpelt asked as he started to climb the tree. Rabbittail stared at Crowpelt as he saw how quick Crowpelt had made it up the tree.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer