View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 09:36 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Welcome to U.A. (Roleplay. You can still join!)

Era
It wasn't long before he reached the entrance to the school, and he stood there for a minute, his pale eyes glittering excitedly. Then as voices came nearer he jumped slightly and rushed forward, hurrying through the halls and dodging around people. Class A...Class A...Ah, there it is!
Era slowed to a stop when he saw the two people standing in front of the door, one with molten skin and the other with fiery red hair. Were they a part of his class too? He should try to talk to them...introduce himself...be social...
He started shaking as he stood there awkwardly, only a few feet from the other two, and trying to work up the courage to speak. He wanted to make friends or even just acquaintances here, but it was a lot harder than he thought it would be.
Yeah...nope.
With his face flushed and his heart thudding in his chest, he allowed his body to start flickering, and as he pressed himself against the wall he felt his body dissentegrate into pixels before popping out on the other side. He let out a breath as he realized the classroom was nearly empty and slid into the closest seat he could find in the back. The bell hadn't even rung yet and he was already feeling the effects of his social awkwardness. He only hoped he could make at least one friend before the last bell, and before his courage failed him.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light