View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 09:48 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: || Zenobia's Cave ||

@Aquarius

The snow crunched under paw as the large brown and white tomcat slid through the glittering white ice. It was beautiful and wondrous, but at the same time cold and merciless- a perfect and deceiving thing. He loved leaf-bare, if only it weren't sow cold. He didn't like cold that much, but everything else about it was pretty perfect. Vortex yawned, breath clouding in front of him in a puff of foggy white. He raised one paw, shaking snow off of it, wrinkling his nose slightly. He'd wandered quite a ways from his territory, but the energetic tomcat wasn't worried, because it wouldn't be hard to find his way back. It wasn't like he needed to be in a hurry either. He had plenty of time. Vortex wasn't even hunting. At least, not for prey anyways. He was looking for somebody to talk with for a bit. His dark, glossy pelt gleamed slightly, and his multicolored blue hues refkecfed the snwo around him. After a moment, the loner picked up the scent of another cat. It might be worth a shot, and they weren't friendly, he'd just leave. He didn't want to fight. Nodding to himself, Vortex turned and padded towards them. Once he spotted her, he waved his tail, showing that he wasn't a threat. “Hey there!” he meowed, his voice sounding muffled and slightly strange because of the fact the skin on one side if his muzzle had been torn away, making his mouth permanently open and teeth and gums showing.