View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2017, 09:13 AM
Those sweet memories

My Mood: Cheeky
Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

(Salmonscale has the most Scottish accent you could ever imagine.)
"Well ya don't really think when you think someone is danger do ya, you just try to help, me I was very naive ya see! Anyways the rogue had let go and gotten back up, my patrol leader was struggling to get up, one o'me friends went to help him up while I leaped at the Tom. He slashed my nuzzle and I slashed his, we were matched move for move until finally one o'me claws missed and he raked his across me leg. I dropped down right away, I was injured but I could still jump ya see. He leaped, aiming for my head, I pushed of at the last moment, my jaws biting his neck. He let out a gurgle as he took his final breaths, I saw the other rogues stare in fear at their fallen comrade who I now know was their leader, they backed away slowly at first and then started running. I turned back to me friend and we took him back home without anymore incedents." He continued, finishing and finishing his prey.
My various aunts and uncles include coldheart, duskflight and Ludicrous Lunacy, my raging wolf is Turtlestrike, my amazing sushi-cat is Myik, my clumsy unicorn is Jay Jay, Serendipity is my spalty griffon