View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2018, 03:07 AM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Hay this one's not as late!]

At first Creampaw was afraid Adderpaw hadn't enjoyed her affectionate gesture and that she'd done something to upset him. He was one of her closest friends and would never want to hurt him in someway, or lose him. But, almost at once he let out a purr witch caused her to purr a bit louder. It was so nice to be with a really good friend, someone who made your heart flutter, though Adderpaw seemed to be the only one that did that to her. "I feel the same, your such a grate friend. Being with you, is joyful. " The tri colored molly admitted, unable to hold on a giggle as her stuck her tongue out at her playfully. " Oh, Adderpaw your such a good ball. " Creampaw told him playfully a smile still on her face from wheb he had her giggling. Yeah she could be a playful little thing as well but Adderpaw really got her laughing. After speaking the cream brown and white apprentice shifted her weight on her hunches as she sat. "I'd love to go out with you!" She answered him. "I mean go hunting or for a walk outside camp with you. " The apprentice swiftly added realizing her response could be taken two ways. Though that honestly would probably be her answer to being asked out, if normal felines did that sort of thing.
Adderpaw smiled as she spoke about how she liked being with him, they had always been close, even in the nursery, they always played together, yet, there was something the tom simply couldn't put his paw on, he had many friends that were she-cats, yet, he didn't feel the same kind of connection that he had with Creampaw, and only her. "Yeah, being with you is really nice, I'm glad to have you by my side." The young tom admitted, his pelt then heated up as he heard her basically exclaim herself at how she'd loev to go out with him, he chuckled and gave the top of her head a lick. "Well, we definitively could go for a walk, after all, going out with you can't be bad, after all, you presence is really nice, I can't get enough of it." He purred and looked at her, becoming serious all of a sudden. "Well, to be honest, you could definitively take this as if I were asking you out." He added as he gave the beautiful apprentice a smile, at this point, he sure wouldn't mind asking her out, she was worth his time, after all, the she-cat had always supported him in a way and he had only returned the favor, which was one of the reasons the two were so close... Yet, he didn't know how close they were, but he knewwhat he felt about her was more than being just a simple friend.