View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
“No.” He said flatly in a menacing tone. He didn’t want to be mean, but he wanted his point to be made clear. Sympathy, he hated it. It made him feel weak. Blackkit flexed his claws, then stood up stretching. “I chose to kill her...” He muttered under his breath, unsure if Darkrose heard him. “Is there anything fun to do around here? I’m bored.” The kit said trying to change the subject.
Darkrose started as her brain processed the meaning of the kit's muttering. She stored it away for a later time. "Fun? I don't know.. kits mostly.. well, hang out with other kits. Make friends, enemies, get a hierarchy set," she said, unsure how Blackkit would react to the statement. She was still trying to figure the young cat out. He seemed intelligent, confident, yet vulnerable at the same time. She had by now decided that past life was not a good topic for Blackkit. Darkrose searched through her mind, trying to think of something that might interest Blackkit, but she found none. She stood still, unsure of what to do.