View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:36 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

(Can I just say I love Lightpaw as if he were my own son~)

Cleftpaw watched his brother's progress carefully, muscles tensed and ready to trap the small creature if it bolted. He pulled forward just slightly to have a better start.

Lightpaw pounced and Cleftpaw bunched his haunches. He could see his brother struggling with the kill. The squirrel bit Lightpaw and Cleftpaw surged forward, prepared to catch the creature if it escaped, but his brother had already killed it.

"Great job, Lightpaw!" he praised. However, he caught Lightpaw's flinch and hooked his brother's paw with his own, pulling it closer for inspection. He could see tiny red beadlets welling up where the squirrel bit him. He lapped his brother's wound gently to clean it. "Let's get back to camp. You should have Shinefang look at that to make sure it doesn't get infected..." he murmured worriedly.
(I'm glad! XD)

Lightpaw beamed with pride again as Cleftpaw praised him, but then flinched again as he hooked his paw and inspected it.

Lightpaw smiled and purred,"Well, we should definately be able to go back to camp now," he nodded at the heap of prey they caught, but then he frowned,"I can't go to see Shinefang!" he shook his head worriedly,"What if somebody comes and asks why I'm going to see the medicine cat? And I have to show them a puny squirrel bite!?" he flattened his ears to his head,"What will they think!? What if they laugh...?" he turned his head away from his brother. He didn't want Cleftpaw to see the terror that he suspected might be in his eyes.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; February 17th, 2018 at 11:33 AM.