View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:24 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Lightpaw nodded and crouched. He stalked towards the squirrel, ears picked to hear if the squirrel moved and where it moved to. As soon as he was close enough to crouch Lightpaw bunched his muscles.

Oh, StarClan, please let me catch this, I know my rabbit is already enough to feed most cats in the Clan, but what of the rest of them? Lightpaw pounced, hooking his claws into its bushy tail. He tried to get a better grip on the squirrel so he could make the killing bite but he couldn't.

The squirrel bit down into his paw and he yelped. But determination drove him to finally catch hold of it and make a clean killing bite. Lightpaw stood up and flinched as his pain struck through his paw. But despite his slight injury, his eyes were shining with pride.

He dropped the squirrel,"How does anyone catch a rabbit and a squirrel in ONE DAY in LEAF BARE!? Especially a BIND cat!?" he marveled.
(Can I just say I love Lightpaw as if he were my own son~)

Cleftpaw watched his brother's progress carefully, muscles tensed and ready to trap the small creature if it bolted. He pulled forward just slightly to have a better start.

Lightpaw pounced and Cleftpaw bunched his haunches. He could see his brother struggling with the kill. The squirrel bit Lightpaw and Cleftpaw surged forward, prepared to catch the creature if it escaped, but his brother had already killed it.

"Great job, Lightpaw!" he praised. However, he caught Lightpaw's flinch and hooked his brother's paw with his own, pulling it closer for inspection. He could see tiny red beadlets welling up where the squirrel bit him. He lapped his brother's wound gently to clean it. "Let's get back to camp. You should have Shinefang look at that to make sure it doesn't get infected..." he murmured worriedly.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.