View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 06:29 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Cleftpaw laughed. "No, definitely none left!" Then he saw Lightpaw's ears pick. He gazed intensely at his brother's face. What did he hear.

A squirrel... Cleftpaw understood Lightpaw's concern. "You try to catch it on the ground. I'll chase it if you miss." He murmured softly, then slunk away to a place where he could watch for the small creature's escape. Whiskers twitching with hope and worry, the tabby apprentice prayed to StarClan that his brother would catch it.
Lightpaw nodded and crouched. He stalked towards the squirrel, ears picked to hear if the squirrel moved and where it moved to. As soon as he was close enough to crouch Lightpaw bunched his muscles.

Oh, StarClan, please let me catch this, I know my rabbit is already enough to feed most cats in the Clan, but what of the rest of them? Lightpaw pounced, hooking his claws into its bushy tail. He tried to get a better grip on the squirrel so he could make the killing bite but he couldn't.

The squirrel bit down into his paw and he yelped. But determination drove him to finally catch hold of it and make a clean killing bite. Lightpaw stood up and flinched as his pain struck through his paw. But despite his slight injury, his eyes were shining with pride.

He dropped the squirrel,"How does anyone catch a rabbit and a squirrel in ONE DAY in LEAF BARE!? Especially a BIND cat!?" he marveled.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:06 PM.