View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

@Lonestar23

Marblestrike moved quietly through the trees, reaching the clearing and stream that she dubbed as her place- despite the fact that it technically was Skyclan's. To her, this stream was her own, as she had almost never seen one of her clanmates here. It was often a place she could go to relax and calm down- which was much needed currently. The molly had too much on her mind, from her apprentice's training, to her required duties as a Skyclan member, all the way to just a few days ago with a tom who would not seem to leave her thoughts. It was so frustrating- she had told herself not to get attached, not to let her guard down, and yet she was still caught up on how kind he had seemed, how caring, how his gaze seemed so soft and inviting...

The molly shook her head, realizing she had become dazed again- something that had been happening quite too often for her liking. Moving forward once again, Marble moved up onto the large rock that rested beside the stream, knowing the sunlight would have heated it up. It was chilly now, and she doubted she would be swimming for a while. A wistful sigh left her at the thought; she adored swimming, and thus hated leaf-fall and leaf-bare. She longed for the warmer seasons, for times where this rock would be too hot for her to handle, for when a dip in the stream was necessary in order to cool down. But that would have to wait.

Settling down into a comfortable position, she stared out past the stream and to the trees on the other side. While she felt at ease here, she could never completely let her guard down- a fact she had learned during her time as a loner. A cat could never be sure that danger wasn't a tail-length away; perhaps a dog could come charging at her, or even some returned Syndicate cats. A rustle caught the feline's attention, causing Marblestrike to twist around in her position, staring at the trees behind her- though she guessed it was just the breeze, as no other noise followed. Relaxing once more, she closed her eyes for the slightest second, enjoying the warmth that the stone and sunlight brought and trying to ignore all her worries.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|