View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:28 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ❤everything finder for Rowanblaze❤

Name: Martenthorn
Personality: {Anxious} {Nervous} {Introverted} {Friendly} {Caring} {Compassionate} {Supportive} {Follower} {Intelligent} {Optimist}
Appearance:
Role Wanted: Rowanblaze’s best friend
Reason Why: I think Martenthorn would be able to support Rowanblaze - the dynamic between the two would be pretty interesting too, and maybe Rowan would be able to help him get out of his shell? I also think they would get along pretty well c:

Name: Silentwatcher
Personality: {Calm} {Intelligent} {Thoughtful} {Friendly} {Kind} {Compassionate} {Responsible} {Protective} {Realist} {Ambivert}
Appearance:
Role Wanted: Rowanblaze’s former mentor
Reason Why: I think he would be able to give Rowanblaze some good advice, and they would get along pretty well, probably be pretty close because of their personalities and everything... and if you wanted, we could probably think up some plots with them too c:

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 16th, 2018 at 10:29 AM.