View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:55 AM
meow

My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: “what’s it called when you regret your past?” [P]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~_LuzNoceda_~ View Post
~~Tsunami Afton~~

Tsunami knew she wasn't like him. And yet, she needed to find him. Having gotten a job at Fazbear's Frights: The Horror Attraction, and tonight was her second night. The first night was weird. She had hallucinated a lot. And now, Phone Dude was saying that they had gotten a real animatronic, and now she was listening to the first tape of Old Phone Guy. She hated him. She checked the cameras and rebooted systems that went offline as 1 am struck. Then, she saw it. Is that... The animatronic?
Springtrap heard a small pitter patter step-like noise from one of the corners and snapped his attention to it, getting into a crouching position subconsciously like a cat, despite essentially being a rabbit. “i swear i’ll kill this dumb mouse- it keeps annoying me-e-“ he growled a bit and jumped for the corner, but the mouse ran away and he crashed into the corner. “ACK-! STUPID BLOODY MOUSE-SE!” he sat up and looked down, curled up a little before looking up, noticing the camera. he immediately seemed embarrassed and went to hide, not knowing if it worked or not.
bump me whenever! don't be shy!