Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: February Gathering [Leaders]

@Suspiciousmindz
@Fuzzyfeline
@starfall
@Celestial
@Empress Of Evil

Grousestar would glance over at Blazingstar as he rose in response to Fallenstar turning his anger upon him, something that he was actually vaguely surprised to see. Not because he expected the Windclan leader to dislike him, he honestly didn't expect any of the leaders to dislike him so even Fallenstar's rage was a bit surprising to him; but rather his surprise was stemmed because he didn't see Blazingstar as the tom to stand up for another leader as he was doing now. He seemed somewhat like a tom who wanted to focus more on his own clan than protecting the reputation of another clan leader. Perhaps he was going it to try and make an ally of Skyclan, and it certainly put the thought into Grousestar's head. Or maybe he was doing it just to spite Fallenstar and put him in the wrong, just to make himself look better. Regardless of the reasoning, he fell quiet as the Windclan leader rounded on the Riverclan leader again. He would not be brought to argue, even what he had said, while harsh, was not meant to be argued in any way. He would keep his cool, would refrain from insulting him, or talk down upon him. All he had done so far, was assert his own power and reasoning. Nothing more. The words that fell from the Windclan leaders mouth were harsh, but Grousestar said nothing to stop them. Part of him was left wondering the same thing, had Russetstar chosen poorly? Had he picked a deputy that would bring about total war for Riverclan? It surely seemed to be headed that way.

His gaze flickered upwards warily, the harsh look in his eyes disappearing as he realized that more and more clouds were beginning to cover the moon and soon rumbled of thunder were heard. Even if he hadn't been to as many gatherings as the other leaders, he knew that this was a sign from Starclan. This arguing was getting worse, it was bringing about the very anger from Starclan. "This needs to stop." He murmured, though it was lost in a crash of thunder, the brown tabby flinching as it struck a branch, his eyes following it as it crushed a yowling cat beneath it. His blood ran cold and he shook his head. "Skyclan is leaving. Auroraflame, gather everyone and meet me by that boulder. We will leave as soon as we have everyone." Rain poured, soaking through his short fur. His gaze flickered to Fallenstar for a moment, pupils narrowed before he leaped from the stones and briskly maneuvered through the crowd, gathering what warriors he could and meeting at the boulder to wait for Auroraflame and the rest of his clan members before leaving. What have they done? For how long would Starclan be angry?

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?