View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2023, 01:29 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Firepaw

Firepaw had been lagging behind the group when they came to report, the shock of what had just occurred on their patrol left her wanting just to disappear. As such, when the group actually approached Fallownose, she was nowhere to be seen. Sometime while Milkpaw had started talking, she had backed away some distance and made herself appear as small as possible. That wasn’t too hard as at the moment the she-cat was covered in dirt and was pretty below average in terms of size anyway.

While Fallownose questioned Milkpaw, the orange-furred apprentice flinched. The deputy did not seem happy in the slightest, and she didn’t think it was fair that her friend was getting talked to like that in her stead. Shakily walking forward, the usually bold apprentice approached Fallownose. ”Umm Fallownose…” She squeaked nervously ”It was my fault, I should have been paying attention.” Firepaw lowered her head before the deputy before continuing to explain ”I got distracted while on the patrol and the eagle attacked… Pignut stepped in to save me and by the time Milkpaw helped him out it was too late.”

Recalling the incident, Firepaw was trembling. She remembered the sense of helplessness she felt as she watched the injury that eventually led to Pignut’s death. The sense of anxiety and fear she felt as she watched Milkpaw jump into the fight, and the sadness that accompanied the news that came afterward. Even though Ashclaw hadn’t really done too much to help out at the time, the truth of the matter was… this was her fault. She caused this. She killed Pignut. ”I’m sorry Fallownose… I killed Pignut,” She said in a barely audibly whisper.

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here