Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2016, 06:24 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Starcave

(AH! I'm so sorry! I completely forgot T.T)

Royalwatcher stepped up last, moving forward to take Northpath's place in front of Russetswirl. He offered a small smile to the deceased ThunderClan medicine cat as he passed, almost as if to say that he did a fine job of giving the life.

The orange tabby then met Russetswirl's gaze steadily. "You don't know me, but I am Royalwatcher. I died a long time ago, in the beginning of the first evil era. I watched from here as the clans recovered from the first reign; it was a hard journey, but they made it, and, under your leadership, I know your clan will recover this time as well."

He cleared his throat, and then spoke the ancient words. "With this life I give you resilience. Use it to help your clan recover from these hard times, and any more that happen along your path." He leaned forward and touched his nose to the other tom's forehead before slowly stepping back and disappearing into the mist.

(I have no idea if I'm suppose to do the naming thing too since I'm last? I'm gonna leave it like this just in case you had other plans.)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 26th, 2016 at 06:47 PM.