View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:27 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Crimsontiger watched as Patchkit walked back to join the others. She still remembered the day she joined the ranks of StarClan. It wasn't very long ago. The day she joined StarClan, she was still stricken by grief over her terrible mistake. But, she'd kept her head high and that's how she hoped to keep it. Taking a deep breath, Crimsontiger started to walk forward. "Greetings Russetswirl. I'm Crimsontiger though you wouldn't know me, I was part of ShadowClan", Crimsontiger said, giving the soon-to The black furred warrior dipped her head as a sign of respect. "With this life, I give you forgiveness. Use it to forgive those who do wrong or harm to you or your clan", Crimsontiger said. She reached forward to touch noses eith the russet coloured warrior, she could feel the energy of the life rush through her and pass on to him. The meaning that came with this life meant a lot to her, she just hoped that Russetswirl would be able to use the life wisely. "Don't forget, there may be times where you need forgiveness to", Crimsontiger said. Then she gave one final dip of her head before walking back to take her place among the starry pelted ancestors.
Though it was hard to see such a young kit in Starclan, it was also terrible to see young warriors- in fact, just seeing anybody in here reminds him that they had to die to end up in this starry place, and that their time in the living world had come to a close. His next visitor was young, but not a kit nor an apprentice- a Shadowclan cat, named Crimsontiger. He had received five of his nine lives now, and his sixth would be the one of forgiveness, something that resonated within himself as being an emotion he'd experienced countless times. Every single day his sister had made a mistake, or been terrible towards him, he forgave her for her actions, until he finally took a stand for himself and what he believed in. The idea of forgiving others was a mysterious thing, and something to be handled with care. Letting her touch his nose, he stepped back in a rush of a seemingly strange feeling, multiple waves of pain which came to a complete stop, mellowing out before they acted up again. It shows how to mellow out those who had wronged you, and to show them this life, one of forgiveness and gratitude. Fur bristling in uncomfort as the waves rushed through his body, they eventually ebbed so some sort of stop as he let out a sigh. "I'll use it well, I promise." You can count on me, Crimsontiger.