Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2016, 03:29 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: The Starcave

Crimsontiger watched as Patchkit walked back to join the others. She still remembered the day she joined the ranks of StarClan. It wasn't very long ago. The day she joined StarClan, she was still stricken by grief over her terrible mistake. But, she'd kept her head high and that's how she hoped to keep it. Taking a deep breath, Crimsontiger started to walk forward. "Greetings Russetswirl. I'm Crimsontiger though you wouldn't know me, I was part of ShadowClan", Crimsontiger said, giving the soon-to-be leader a warm smile. The black furred warrior dipped her head as a sign of respect. "With this life, I give you forgiveness. Use it to forgive those who do wrong or harm to you or your clan", Crimsontiger said. She reached forward to touch noses with the russet coloured warrior, she could feel the energy of the life rush through her and pass on to him. The meaning that came with this life meant a lot to her, she just hoped that Russetswirl would be able to use the life wisely. "Don't forget, there may be times where you need forgiveness to", Crimsontiger said. Then she gave one final dip of her head before walking back to take her place among the starry pelted ancestors.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; December 24th, 2016 at 07:50 PM.