View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:32 AM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Summerkit dipped her head with a smile. "Yeah. When we're apprentices we can go on patrols and hunt together." meowed Summerkit in excitement. The kit gave Shiverkit a playfull bump to the shoulder. "I can take you outside the territory when we're older. We could just go for a small walk then come back, but only when we're apprentices." meowed Summerkit. Summerkit was the kit that would never break the warrior code. There was no need for her outside the camp quiet yet.
Shiverkit then shot her a genuine smile excited at the idea of having a new friend, "I'd like that!" Meowed. She began to purr when Summerkit bumped her shoulder already taking a liking to the she-cat. Her blue eyes were filled with gratitude when she realized that she wasn't judging her for being cowardly. Instead, she was being understanding and trying to help her overcome her fears, "That sounds like a great idea.'' Shiverkit squeaked in excitement, "It'll help me overcome my fears!" The Sphinx kit jumped around in excitement, "Then we'll both become the strongest warriors Thunderclan has ever seen!" She exclaimed raising her hairless tail proudly in the air.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|