male
pronouns
he/him
sexuality
homosexual
circus act
aerial silk acrobatics
appearance
august stands at the height of 5"9'. his eyes are of a dark blue, almost navy in color. he has chestnut hair that is dyed blue at the tips. august's skin is very pale, like he is sickly, even when he is not. his hair is asymmetrical, with the longer side being chin-length. he wears a bandage over the bridge of his nose for show. august has a prosthetic left leg, as when he was little he was struck by a car and became trapped, his leg being completely crushed. his voice has a british accent. august also has a tattoo of an arrow-stricken heart on his left thigh to symbolize that nothing is impossible as long as you put your heart into it.
circus outfit
shorts
contacts
makeup
august also wears a fishnet shirt under his top, but i couldn't find a picture for it.
everyday outfit
hoodie
shirt
pants
shoes
personality
august is shy, to say the least. he is anxious around all people, fearing the dangers they may hold within. it is very difficult to earn his trust, and he will flinch away from any unwanted touch. august does not ride in cars, as when he was little, he was struck by one, becoming trapped beneath it. the incident caused a large fear of vehicles to arise. although, when august is out performing, with the stage name of apollo, he feels free of all worries and just allows himself to feel the thrill of the aerial silks. he is very cautious and knows of the dangers his act can have. august is a man of little words, but when he is comfortable around you, he will talk your ear off.
other
none <3
mention @/tinyalienboy
this is only so i get a notif for everyone's form!!