Old October 1st, 2020, 05:51 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

[ @Bramblefire01 @gs29513 ]

Irisflame sneezed as she squinted at the herbs in the dim lighting, her eyes still adjusting to the shadows projected around the cave. A sigh escaped her maw. At this rate, she'd be blind in under a moon. Fox-dung. No poppy seeds? You have got to be kidding me. It seemed that Mister-insert-nickname-here would be in severe pain for a little while longer. As the apprentice's crumbling voice rose from the nest cavity, she spun around in interest. She really should tone down the sparkle in her eyes- it was just insensitive. Mollifying her interest to a plain display of observancy, she set to work.

"Past your neck...alright, kiddo, could you do a favour for me? I need you to just move your front legs. Simple." She instructed, waving a front paw to demonstrate. A lump became lodged in her throat. If he couldn't move this front...things would become a whole lot worse. As she waited for a sign of movement, she whipped her head around to face the harried, despaired mentor. Poor dear. Sympathy flared in her eyes for a heartbeat, soon flickering out. "It would be great if you could get some poppy seeds. And...uh, you don't have to worry. He'll be alright." The medicine cat tried to plaster a convincing smile into her features, which ended up looking more like a grin you would find in a slightly craze physcopath. Grins had never been her forte.
Blizzardpaw moved his front paws.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~