View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Kittypet.. No More? (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Good morning, Flint.” Jack murmured, his tone quiet as he tucked his paws underneath him, getting comfortable on the cushioned chair that he now sat on. The older patched tabby, who was sitting in the chair beside him, smiled with a certain happiness and content sense in his current stance. “That old shecat across the street from us, Lucky, shared some of her owner’s fresh tuna with us yesterday, that was pretty neat.” He said with a purr stirring from his throat, though the younger tomcat rolled his eyes. “I swear I saw a hint of snow falling from the sky yesterday on our way there,” The male said, shaking his head with a slight shudder running up his spine, “Soon enough, this idiot will be dragging me through piles of cold snow in order to get his fill of the old tabbies that live on our street.” Jack flicked his head at his older brother, who simply smirked. “You could’ve said no to coming with me yesterday, bro, admit it - you are not the isolated housepet that everyone thinks you are. You enjoy Tiger’s stories as much as I do when we visit him and Speckles.” Jack did not answer his brother’s words, giving a slight sigh and focusing his attention to their neighbor so that they didn’t get too off track with their conversation. “Excuse my brother’s nonsense talk. How’ve you been, Flint?” He asked, watching the other male join them in their own yard after having trouble on the fence, “Has you owner been keeping the house extra warm because of the cold? It feels so nice when you take a nap and the whole house is warm and toasty.” He said with a smile, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth at the mere thought.
"Well good for her! I bet it was tasty," he replied with a smile. Flint had never met Lucky personally, only heard of her, but he hopes to see her around. Flint's ears perked up as Jack complained of the weather. Chuckling, Flint sat down to listen to their banter. As they spoke, he licked a paw, and ran it over his light brown head. When it was Flint's turn to speak, he paused mid stroke, and sat his paw on the ground. "I've been okay, it's kind of lonely cooped up inside all day," he confessed , glancing back over the fence. "It's been quite warm, yes, but I much prefer a bit of chill. Flint thought about how it would be, living out in the wild with no twolegs to warm you up if you got too cold. Exhilirating, he bet. Flint stood up and shook out his pelt, relieving the excitement of the thought. "I wonder how those feral cats live," he spoke up, changing the topic to hear their thoughts on the matter.