Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶

username: @lys.luvbot
name of character: WoodpeckerSpeckle
what you want: A reference sheet
personality:
☁︎ ‎‎‧₊positive traits
☾ I imagine WoodpeckerSpeckle would be protective over anyone she truly cared about, whether that means her clan or relatives. As for perverse she’d overreact at times, mainly if she was even in trouble or accused of anything by her clanmates. And for jealousy, if she were ever to see someone she truly cared about being too kind to another cat, and or preferring someone else over her she'd take action. ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚neutral traits
☾ Regarding WoodpeckerSpeckle's neutral traits, she is often calm and collected in most situations, able to keep a level head and approach problems logically. She is also quite guileless, meaning that she is honest and straightforward in her interactions with others, never one to hide her true thoughts and emotions. Additionally, WoodpeckerSpeckle is obedient, often following the rules and guidelines set forth by her clan without question or complaint. However, this obedience can sometimes lead to her being taken advantage of by others who may have ulterior motives. ☄˚₊‧

☁︎ ‎‎‧₊˚negative traits
☾ About WoodpeckerSpeckle's negative traits, she can be quite naive at times, often believing the best in people and trusting them without query. This can sometimes lead to her being taken advantage of by others who may not have her best interests at heart. Additionally, WoodpeckerSpeckle can be meddlesome, involving herself in situations that do not concern her and often causing more harm than good. Her intentions may be pure, but her actions can sometimes lead to unintentional consequences. Lastly, WoodpeckerSpeckle is delicate, meaning that she can be easily hurt by the words or actions of others. Despite her tough shell, she is sensitive and emotional, and it doesn't take much to make her feel upset or hurt. ☄˚₊‧

reference sheet: boop
moons: 24
pronouns/sexuality: she/her and bisexual
clan: RiverClan
extra details: nope!
mention me: @Epiales

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!