View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 08:21 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: February Gathering

@Charmer @Zero to Hero

Juniperpaw did catch the brief flicker of darkness that shadowed Surgestorm's face but she decided not to call him out on it. However, she silently assumed the WindClan feline knew something she didn't based off his responses, something that had to do with his deceased clanmate. It's none of my business, she told herself. ``Oh, his poor family. You must've done everything you could've.`` Juniperpaw was doing her best to keep the air light, which was quite difficult considering the topic. ``RiverClan wasn't hit too hard. We happened to arrive toward the end of the battle.``

She too was distracted by Shinefang's comment and she followed his gaze to stare at the leaders above them. Juniperpaw had kept one ear strained towards the argument and in her opinion, she felt Fallenstar was going too far. As his medicine cat and clanmate though, she was going to support him. Juniperpaw was careful to maintain a neutral expression, not too eager to let other felines take note of her thoughts on the matter. She was just about to respond to Surgestorm when an ear-splitting crack sounded and a tree was knocked to the ground. She peered past heads and bodies to see a pool of crimson liquid which she recognized as blood. Juniperpaw couldn't bring herself to move or even make a sound. She could only stare, three words running through her mind, StarClan is angry.