bruh head

Default Re: “Hello Old Friend”

Name- Dusk

Gender- Male

Sexuality- Pansexual

Age- Twenty-Four moons

Role- Cat Three

Appearance- Ref
Dusk has the appearance of a sly and wily cat, having overall, a sleek and thin body structure. His short pelt is a dark russet shade, though is slowly stares to fade as it runs farther down his body. However, his chin is white, and his eyes are a hue of a clear mint green shade

Personality- - Distrustful - Creative - Rude - Snarky - Procrastinator - Judgemental - Sarcastic
For Dusk, it's quite hard for him to start trusting others. He's the type to be extremely distrusting of others, but once he starts trusting them, he can be extremely loyal to them. This paired with him being judgemental, makes him face some problems.
Whenever the tom is faced with a problem, he can often find a weird way out of it, as well as bother others in small, little creative ways. Before he says something, he often thinks it through before opening his maw. Even to those he's close with, he can be rude in ways, though he tends to just be joking around with it. It's common for him to get snarky and sarcastic whenever he's mad, or just doesn't know what to do.
He's one of those. Whenever there's something Dusk doesn't want to do, he puts it off, until he either finally forgets about it or actually does it.

PPD- 9.69 because I just got ungrounded, and I'm not in many RPs anyways

Roleplay Example- Must I?

Other- nothing.

Oh wait- this

Questions-

Name- Splitstrike (I dunno if it's okay that I applied a rouge-)

Gender- Non-Binary

Sexuality- Asexual

Age- Thirty Moons

Role- Bystander One

Appearance- this

Personality- TBA

PPD- .

Roleplay Example- .

Other- .

Questions- .