Old December 22nd, 2022, 11:36 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[CENTER]

Dawnstar cleaned her claws as she listened to the kits recite basic answers. Pinekit seemed a bit more informed compared to Meadowkit. "The reason we're not allowed to go into other clans' territory is because of the borders. We have to check them frequently and make sure they're marked with our scent so no trespassers get in and the other clans don't think we're weak." Dawnstar decided to dive into the basic information they presented her.

"Should any trespassers cross our borders, they should be killed or fought immediately in order to defend our clan and our territory. Dead trespassers don't have a chance to steal our prey or hurt our clanmates." She pauses to make sure that the kits are listening to check if any questions arose yet.

"Well, you have a point about the no fighting during the gathering, Pinekit, if the need for battle arises or I give an order, you should fight regardless of where you are." Dawnstar had already broken the whole no-fighting truce purposely and had more or less decided that rule and the truce itself were moronic.

"The whole kits can't leave the camp is not a part of the code, it's a rule created by the clans to ensure our kits remain safe. A rule that so many kits seemed to enjoy breaking. It's similar to the rule about apprentices not allow to leave camp without a warrior, it's not in the code, but still a tradition that should be followed as best to your ability lest you want to get punished."
/CENTER]
Pinekit nodded as his leader went on. “Ok, ok,” He meowed, trying to remember everything Dawnstar was saying. “So most of it is so we’re not weak or in danger?”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; December 22nd, 2022 at 11:37 PM.