View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 08:34 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Not a thing." Gorsebird seethed, "I all but, begged Surgestorm for an herb to fix it and he said that there was no such kind! I just don't understand why StarClan has to curse me with such troubled kits! First Sweetwhisker and now Tawnykit!" Gorsebird softly dug her claws into the ground as to not lose her composure, "I only hope that our next litter is perfect and...normal."

"Well, at least she can always be useful if someone decides to take her as a mate and that he is normal. Being a queen is always good for her, we can pray to Starclan she doesn't past on that.. defect.`." Stormglare meowed, nodding his head in some agreement. At least Tawnykit wouldn't hear this. It wasn't his fault. He blinked in a little surprise but barely showed it, he didn't know that would have another litter of kits. The tom was sure that she would be fed up with one litter from the past and now this one. Stormglare brush it off again, it wasn't a big deal either way. Hopefully the next litter did turn out normal like he and his mate did. Stormglare took in mind that Nimblewhisker was formally Sweetwhisker, he wasn't dense to that they were probably formerly a female or something close to that. "And Streamkit? How is she?"

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc