Old September 22nd, 2017, 10:58 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: DayClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[Hey quick question,
Does Robinwing have an apprentice?]
At the kind gesture the white feline flinched and unsheathed his claws, not used to such gentle reassurance. As soon as he realized he wasn't gong to be attacked the feline relaxed slightly and regained his posture, his fur still slightly fluffed up from the surprise. At the Warriors statement the feline quirked an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side in a cute matter. He wasn't one for jokes, he was more of a factual feline, there was no 'right' place to go and chat, there wasn't a wrong place either, what Robinwing said slightly confused the tom, but he decided that he would try and figure out what the older tom meant later. Whitepaw wouldn't lie, he felt a little happy that his presence was appreciated, though he wouldn't show it physically. The tom twitched his whiskers and shifted the weight on his was before he opened his mouth "I...I don't really have much to all about...just....felt lonely I suppose." he began, "But I'm sure that I can come up with something to talk about in a matter of seconds." he mumbled, averting his yellow gaze for a few seconds before looking back up at the older tom "It shouldn't be too hard." he concluded.
(Nope! Not atm. Why? :3)
Robinwing tensed as Whitepaw unsheathed his claws. Then his gaze softened. The poor tom wasn't used to such friendly gestures! Robinwing frowned, but quickly replaced this with a smile. Whitepaw was a bit too logical to understand his words, and that was rather funny. Robinwing chuckled and shifted his paws. Robinwing listened carefully, gaze intently set on the younger feline. Robinwing curled his short tail around his paws. "Well here. Let me save you the trouble. DayClan has been without a deputy for a while," he started. "Who do you think will become the next one?" Although Robinwing never mentioned it, but he secretly wished he were the next deputy. Oh how fun it would be! Something new for a change in the Clan. Well, at least for him. For everyone else it would be pretty normal, but to him? For some odd reason, Robinwing liked the idea of having something to stress over that wasn't related to socializing. Robinwing snapped his attention back to Whitepaw. Right. He needed to focus on the young tom. Time to focus.