Thread: DayClan
View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2017, 05:13 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: DayClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Robinwing frowned. He wasn't the best at cheering others up, but boy did he like to. He liked to see others smile after they'd been down. The tom touched his tail tip on the younger tom's shoulders, and slowly took it off. It was merely a gesture most cats used to reassure. "Well, you came to the right place to chat," he purred. "I'm feeling very talkative, and I sure am appreciating your company." Now this was true. Robinwing had been feeling chatty today, and was heading back to camp to do what he felt like. Chatting. Robinwing wrapped his tail around his paws. He then noticed how uncomfortable the apprentice had gotten. He knew he was quite perturbed before he settled down beside Robinwing, but now he looked wary. "But if you want to do the talking, go right ahead," he offered.
[Hey quick question,
Does Robinwing have an apprentice?]
At the kind gesture the white feline flinched and unsheathed his claws, not used to such gentle reassurance. As soon as he realized he wasn't gong to be attacked the feline relaxed slightly and regained his posture, his fur still slightly fluffed up from the surprise. At the Warriors statement the feline quirked an eyebrow and cocked his head to the side in a cute matter. He wasn't one for jokes, he was more of a factual feline, there was no 'right' place to go and chat, there wasn't a wrong place either, what Robinwing said slightly confused the tom, but he decided that he would try and figure out what the older tom meant later. Whitepaw wouldn't lie, he felt a little happy that his presence was appreciated, though he wouldn't show it physically. The tom twitched his whiskers and shifted the weight on his was before he opened his mouth "I...I don't really have much to all about...just....felt lonely I suppose." he began, "But I'm sure that I can come up with something to talk about in a matter of seconds." he mumbled, averting his yellow gaze for a few seconds before looking back up at the older tom "It shouldn't be too hard." he concluded.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us