Thread: DayClan
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 06:34 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: DayClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Robinwing turned, a faint smile on his maw. "Yes, Whitepaw? Can I help you?" The tom blinked his pale, green eyes at the younger tom while he tipped his head. He noticed Whitepaw looked disturbed, but by what? The large tom sat down, and swayed his tail across the ground beside him. It was merely an offer to sit beside him.
Robinwing let himself get distracted for the few moments he had to spare. He watched small birds chatter above, and flutter about without a care in the world. A small feather swayed in the wind until it inevitably landed on the ground.

( @starfall
Sorry it's short!)
[No worries ]
The white feline narrowed his eyes and gave, what most would describe it as, the older feline a pout. It wasn't that he needed help, no, it was just that he wanted company, though he was wary around his clanmates it didn't mean he wouldn't get lonely. After a few seconds of coming up with some sort of excuse to speak to Robinwing the feline finally decided that he would tell the tom straight up that he was lonely, and deduced that he would just kill the older feline if he heard and or noticed that he used his own emotions against him. Whitepaw sat himself down and instantly made himself comfortable "I'm getting lonely....so since you had nothing better going on I figured I'd...chat with you." the apprentice stated, his golden eyes flickered with unease, instantly regretting his choice.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; September 21st, 2017 at 06:34 PM.