Thread: DayClan
View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:33 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: DayClan

Iridescent sized the fox up after dropping the prey behind her. It was average fox size, and just as fierce. With a low growl, she raced for the creature, her claws unsheathed. As she spotted the fox flash out one auburn paw, the female swung back, then lurched quickly forward for a scrape on the animal's muzzle. She hit her mark. The fox let out a pain-filled bark and struck a dangerous paw furiously at Iridescent's shoulder. The she-cat let out a gasp of pain as it caught her. She staggered back a moment as pain swept over her senses.

Maybe she couldn't do this on her own, Iridescent though as the fox's claws snagged her pelt again. But no way was she giving up. With a loud yowl, she hurled herself back at the red creature, scoring her claws deeply over it's already bleeding muzzle again. The animal yelped loudly and slammed it's paw unsympathetically into her side, quickly sending the female tumbling painfully across the clearing, her head spinning wildly from the blow.

Iridescent managed to climb back up onto her paws, stumbling as her right leg wobbled beneath her. The fox, snarling, crept closer to her, anger and fury seething in it's black eyes. Since she couldn't run away now, her legs would barley support her even standing up, Iridescent would become living fox food if no one heard her desperate yowl that she sent up.

@Mad King @Rubinaito @Mystical @CandyFlossCat

Last edited by Undercover; September 21st, 2017 at 05:36 PM.