View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 02:52 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
Lightstream was taken aback by how harsh the apprentice was towards her. She knew he wanted Fallenstream to be his mentor but lashing out at her was just uncalled for. She took a breath and kept her patience. She could see that this wouldn't be an easy apprenticeship. “Hollowpaw, I know I was not your first choice in mentors, but you're stuck with me. So either you can accept that and continue your training as a normal apprentice, or you can resent me for a moon or so and then realize how much of a mouse-brain you are being. It up to you.” She retorted. She wasn't really one for being sassy, but she knew when she needed to stick up for herself.
His eye twitched,” Or I can put up with you for a moon or two and then lie to Fallenstream and tell him that you are making me do unethical things and that Fallenstream is the only cat who is capable of training me.” He meowed Fallenstream must have appointed me to Lightstream as my temporary mentor simply so he can adjust to being clan leader. He needs a moon or two to figure out how it works being leader, don’t get over-worked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here