View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
@Okapi
Lightstream shone with happiness when her name was called to mentor Hollowkit. Or now he would be Hollowpaw. She always had a wonderful time whenever she interacted with the young cat, but she could only dream of mentoring him. Her happiness was soon replaced with worry. Doubts races through her mind. What if I can't teach him properly? What if he doesn't like me? He wanted Fallenstream as a mentor, what if he was mad that Light had been chosen?
She brushed the thoughts off and focused on the present. She had an apprentice! She could teach him how to hunt the best way, how to fight and win. She would not let this cat down no matter what. He was now her responsibility, to teach, to comfort, to lead forward in life. She would be the best mentor ever.
She walked over to the newly apprenticed cat as pride shone in her eyes. She stopped a tail length away from him, smiling at how he looked. "Well, it looks like your stuck with me Hollowpaw. I think that we'all get along just fine." She beamed.
Hollowpaw hissed,” Fallenstream was suppose to be my mentor not you!” He shrieked enraged he couldn’t find a word to show his rage.

@Role
Lobsterbreathe growled,” Fox dung!” He lunged at the kit known as Plumkit and pounced. Digging his claws into the little kit.

@Fern
Applepounce smiled,” Goldenstep! Lynxsky! Honeypaw I’m a warrior!” Sadness touched her tail as she realized Lobsterbreathe took a life from Snowstar was then her eyes grew large as she saw him killing Plumkit,” Great Starclan!”

Honeypaw was proud of Applepounce but she was too horrified at Lobsterbreathe,” WHAT IS HE DOING! Just leave Lobsterbreathe, don’t kill Plumkit.”

Lynxsky crumpled to the ground in horror and let her tears run on the ground.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here