View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

@seasalt
@Okapi
@Kolabear360 @Kyra-Wolfe-666
@Crybaby (At the Disco)
@Duststorm

The ebony tom made his way up the Streamstone, his large paws easily grasping the slippery stone. He was nervous, who wouldn't be, especially if it was their first clan meeting. He had seen Russetstar do it a countless number of times, but the words to summon his clanmates were lost. He pulled himself up and padded forward, stopping two mouse-lengths from the edge. The tom could feel his stomach twist with discust as he looked down, seeing what the leaders saw whenever they held clanmeetings, and now he was no better. All the ill feelings began to emerge once more, the hatred for the higher ups, and the sharp feeling of betrayal. His blue hues flickered with hesitation for a moment, and the brawny tom took a step back, his claws digging into the stone. He couldn't just back down now, most his clanmates had already seen him, it would look bad if he did so. Still. He flattened his ears against his head and let out a shaky breath, mentally preparing himself for what he was about to do. He hated High Ranks, they were selfish and only looked out for themselves, the evil era proved that, but, his clanmates were waiting for their ceremonies, excitedly getting ready, looking prim and proper to impress, it made the ebony tom remember his apprentice and warrior ceremony, how incredibly happy he was. And the rest of the clan deserved to know what has happened, what will happen, and what he plans to do to protect his home.

He bit the inside of his cheek and took a step forward "All cats old enough to catch their own fish please gather around the Streamstone for a clan meeting!" he called, his voice loud, clear, it surprised him, he wasn't expecting his voice to sound so...sure. Now that he had announced a clan meeting, there was no going back, he was a leader now, he had become the very thing he hated the most. He thought about this predicament as his clanmates congregated beneath the meeting place, and after a few moments he spoke once more "As many of you know, Russetstar has resigned, leaving me to become leader, I will be going down to the Starcave after this meeting alongside Juniperpaw to receive my nine lives." he began, shifting his paws as he tried to look at each and every clanmember. Fallenstream took in a deep breath and continued " I am proud to serve my clan. I promise to be the strongest, wisest, and courageous leader for our clan. We have been through rough times, the evil era, Shadowclan staying in our clan for a moon or more, and finally choosing allies between Thunderclan and Windclan, getting dragged into their pointless war." he announced, his tail lashing as he mentioned the quarrel between Snowstar and Blazingstar, he found it pointless, just an easy way to spill the blood of those who are cared for. " I know that's a lot to promise, and I plan on fulfilling each and every promise I give you without fail. But I can only succeed in becoming such a leader if you all help me along the way. I wish for us, together, to become as strong as the River we live beside itself, and in order to do so I wish for you, all of you to help me in my Leadership. Everything will be decided as a group, each and every one of you will be asked of your opinion on any given situation. And I hope that you all approve of me taking Russetstars place." he ended, dipping his head. It was a mouthful, he knew this, but once he finished he felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off his chest, he felt more at ease. Now onto the main event. " Aside from this announcement, we have a few ceremonies to conduct." he stated, his stern, serious look melted into that of a more relaxed and happy gaze.

"Would Runningpaw, Applepaw, Ripplepaw, Almondpaw and Needlepaw step forward please?" he asked, a smile spread across his maw as he named off each individual apprentice. " You have proven your devotion and skill, and have shown your clanmates that you all are ready to become warriors. I call upon my warrior ancestors to watch upon these apprentices, who have proven their loyalty to the code, and in turn I honor them as warriors of Riverclan.
Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your clan, even if it costs your life?"
"I do"

Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you each your warrior names.

Runningpaw, from this moment on, you will be known as Runningblaze for your energy and patience.
Applepaw, you will now be known as Applepounce for your strength and love.
Ripplepaw, your warrior name will be Ripplethorn for your strength and determination.
Almondpaw, from this moment forward, you will be known as Almondnose for your bravery and deduction.
and finally, Nettlepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Nettlewhisper, for your courage and hospitality. We welcome you as full warriors of Riverclan."
he announced.

"Would Hollowkit and Frostkit please step forward as well?" he asked, looking down at the two kits. " You have reached the age of six moons and it is time for you to become apprentices. From this day forward, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Hollowpaw and Frostpaw, and your mentors will be Lightstream [ @PokeCat ] and Risingcreek [ @king kaleb! ] they will teach you all they know."

" We also have a warrior joining the elders this clan meeting. Shadefur, Riverclan thanks you for your time as a warrior and all the service you have given to us, I call upon Starclan to give you many moons of rest." he called.

As he took a breath to state the next announcement, he found a more delicate way to word it, not for the tom the announcement was for, rather for the rest of his clanmates. It would be a harsh if they had to fear disloyalty during such a stressful event. Fallenstream took a deep breath " Lobsterbreath, due to you taking one of Snowstar's lives, and siding with the Dusk Syndicate during the gathering you will no longer be considered a warrior of Riverclan, from this moment forward you are now exiled and if you set paw in our territory we will not hesitate in chasing you out." he announced, his lapis hues flickered with anger as he jumped down, standing two fox lengths away from the brown tom. " You must now leave the camp, if you refuse we will force you out." he stated, a little growl evident in his last word as he took a step forward, as if proving his words.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; December 2nd, 2017 at 07:02 PM.