Old November 12th, 2017, 08:59 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar smiled
" like the dead " she meowed she was always a heavy sleeper no matter how much noise you made wether it was yelling in her ears , hissing , shrieking she wouldn't wake up. But if her clan was harmed or under attack she would wake up and spring to her paws , the Orange and white she cat cleaned her fur as her ear twitched . Her family would always say she was lazy but hey you gotta sleep right? She shook her fur as she stood back on her paws .

I wonder if he is doing alright? With working hard and all I say this poor tom needs a break she thought and her face contorted in her thoughts a lot like a frown , a smile . It was very tricky not to have face expressions when she thought about things , but that would also lead to some nosey cats wanting to know what's wrong while it may have been something to do about clan business . Her fur on her back slightly rose that thought as well but quickly flattened itself , she focused back on the warrior in front of her
" so Ashfire , you ok with your family and everything ? If you need a day off from hunting patrols or something tell me " she meowed as she looked around , she the looked back at embersong " no I don't sadly why you ask fireflower? " she asked @littledragon0625
Ashfire could tell something was on Twostar's mind as he watched her for a moment which brought some concern. Then she asked about his family. His family was fine for the most part besides his mother passing away a short time before. But things like this happen when you live as long as she did. "Yes. My family is fine." He told her. "Thank you. But I'll be fine for right now." He said to his thought on a break. He was exhausted from all his work, but he could go a bit longer before he thought about taking a break.