View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ROWANCLAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Twostar smiled
" like the dead " she meowed she was always a heavy sleeper no matter how much noise you made wether it was yelling in her ears , hissing , shrieking she wouldn't wake up. But if her clan was harmed or under attack she would wake up and spring to her paws , the Orange and white she cat cleaned her fur as her ear twitched . Her family would always say she was lazy but hey you gotta sleep right? She shook her fur as she stood back on her paws .

I wonder if he is doing alright? With working hard and all I say this poor tom needs a break she thought and her face contorted in her thoughts a lot like a frown , a smile . It was very tricky not to have face expressions when she thought about things , but that would also lead to some nosey cats wanting to know what's wrong while it may have been something to do about clan business . Her fur on her back slightly rose that thought as well but quickly flattened itself , she focused back on the warrior in front of her
" so Ashfire , you ok with your family and everything ? If you need a day off from hunting patrols or something tell me " she meowed as she looked around , she the looked back at embersong " no I don't sadly why you ask fireflower? " she asked @littledragon0625
(fireflower asked not embersong who is the skywatcher guardian)
"well they whir my sisters and we got separated first dragonfire then embersong.and i felt like they have been here before so i asked"fireflower said

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.